Hi to all my valuable readers, a couple of days back i shared with you a post where you can download free Microsoft Office 2010 Professional edition with the license key, today i am going to share another useful post related to office 2010 which teaches you how to make office 2010 portable on your usb drive so that you can carry it away anywhere easily.
Just follow these easy steps i also have uploaded step by step image screen shots which will also help you with the text guide.
1. Install Office 2010 starter edition.
2. Then from start menu run Microsoft Office To-Go Device Manager.
3. When the office to-go manager runs it will download some necessary files, let it download.
4. After download completes, you will be prompted to select a device, at this time insert your usb drive from the selection screen and click install. Make sure the usb drive your are selecting must have enough space approx (400MB).
5. Your installation of Office 2010 will start installing on the flash drive.
6. After the installation completes a successful installation will be displayed.
7. Thats all, now in order to uninstall this portable office from your usb drive, follow steps from 1-4, under step 4 insert your usb drive and repair or unistall the office. Upon Uninstall selection the application will automatically detects your office 2010 and uninstalls from your usb.
via [Blogs DNA]