You might have visited the giant of blogs called TechCrunch, or you might be a fan of this blog, it has a nice blog with much more professional appearance and it is quite simple too. If you are a blogger and runs a blog on WordPress platform then you can also make your blog appearance look like TechCrunch.
Yes, i have found a theme which is named as CompPress released by CompTalks which looks exactly enough like TechCrunch, below are some of the features CompPress consists of, make sure you give a look to a demo if you like the theme, download and enjoy.
CompPress Theme Features:
- Quite simple, Neat and spacious theme.
- Integrated social plugins like Tweetmeme, Facebook like and Google buzz.
- Featured Image option on the home page.
- Easily changeable the logo image or background from admin panel.
- Change the background image of the theme from admin panel
- Ad placement (i.e 728×90) beside the logo.
- Tabbed box option in the sidebar for Popular, Recent and Random Posts (with thumbnail)
- Built-in Feedburner Subscription box.
- Sponsor Ad boxes (i.e 125×125) for private ad sales or affiliate banners.
- Dual WordPress 3.0 dropdown menus.
- Author Box in the post page to display the author credentials
- Threaded Comments
- Widgeted sidebar
- Widgeted Footer
- And last but not the least, it’s free!