14th August 1947, this day an Islamic Republic of Pakistan came into being and yesterday was Pakistan’s 63rd independence day. On this memorable occasion Pakistan Telecommunication (PTCL) unveiled its predicted Evo 3G Nitro in Pakistan.
Evo 3G Nitro is set to be the World’s first & most up-to-date EV-DO Rev.B commercial network. This is a complete wireless internet device which is priced tagged at Rs.2,999 per month, where internet users residing in Pakistan can enjoy the speed upto 9.3 Mbps. This is for the first time that such a massive bandwidth is provided for the customers, where as in the beginning of 2010 PTCL announced similar wireless internet USB device which provides a bandwidth of 3.2 Mbps.
The customers will be very happy with the launch of Evo 3G Nitro in Pakistan. Lets have some tariff if you are willing to purchase one for yourself.
PTCL Nitro USB Device Charges: Rs.3,999 (First time charges)
PTCL Nitro Unlimited: Rs.2,999 (per month charges)
PTCL 3G Nitro Features:
- PTCL is set to be the very first operator on the globe to set up EV-DO Rev.B products.
- It is the states fastest & most latest Enhanced Wireless Mobile Broadband solution.
- Offers you Nationwide roaming facility which provides Rev B technology in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad & Rawalpindi, and Rev A Network technology (up to 3.1 Mbps) in 99 different cities country wide.
- No wire and installation hassles, just Plug and Play instant connectivity.
- Provides downloading speed up tp 9.3 Mbps and uploading up to 5.4 Mbps.
- Use with your desktop computer or laptop easily.
- You can upgrade your previous Evo device with Nitro.
Note: Speed of up to 9.3 Mbps(downloading) & 5.4 Mbps(uploading) is provided you on its best connectivity. The higher signal you achieve the device gets more energy, it also depends on numerous factors such as modem capability, location, distance from the main tower and no. of users linked wirelessly. Before deployment of Evo Nitro device to your home a complete inspection is made by PTCL on your location to test the usage and output of the device.