Are you tired of accepting unwanted calls and want a permanent solution to block such unwanted calls back from the service provider ? Warid Telecommunication follows the call block feature to its customers which already have been implemented in other networks such as Telenor, Zong, and Ufone.
As upon initial stages the service is in testing phase and will be ready to be launched in very short duration of time, however if you still want to test the service you can surely use. The service is named as “Call Block 9211” which enables you to add numbers which you don’t wish to attend.
Here is a simple step how you can activate this service on your sim, watch out :
- To activate Call Block 9211, sms “Sub” to 9211 (without qotes).
- In order to add a number to block the call send “Block” <space> “Number” and send to 420.
- Similarly to unblock the number simply write “Unblock” <space> “Number” and send to 420.
Note: As mentioned earlier the service is in its testing phase, may or may not execute. Then you must wait a while as Warid itself launches the service to the customers officially.
There are some service charges in order to subscribe to Call Block 9211 :
- Monthly charges for the service is Rs. 19 (including tax)
- Placing sms to 420 costs Rs.2 (including tax)
- This is a Call Block service not the SMS blocking.
- Terms and Conditions apply.