Apart from blogging and studies i am also interested in taking good photographs. There are certain snaps which need to make some major or minor adjustments which include adjusting the contrast and brightness, exposure compensation, cropping or adding beautiful frames and backgrounds.
These adjustments can be made using different photo editing software’s like Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager, or ACDsee or any other tool that might be installed on your desktop. But what if you don’t have the tool on your system and don’t swant to spend money buying these tools, then the online editing websites becomes handy which everyone will go for isn’t it ?
Similarly while searching for online photo editing websites i came across Picnik which features many different editing options and features which a good tool have for eg:
What Picnik Features ?
- Edit your photos by using easy to use tools.
- Advanced options fine-tune your image to more perfection.
- Crop, resize, edit and rotate your image.
- Many special effects can be added.
- Uses flash to edit your image within the browser.
- Works on Mac, Linux and Windows
- No registration/installations required.
The best features i like using Picnik is that you can add text in different styles like creepy and halloween fonts to the image. Visit Picnik and give it a try.