Another very useful information is being shared on my blog especially for Warid users, as you know Warid previously introduced Warid Call Blocking service. After great inspiration and success Waird now introduces SMS Blocking facility to their users which allows you to block any incoming and unwanted SMS.
The subscription is quite simple just follow the below provided information to get a hard control on your unwanted SMS traffic.
- If you want to block SMS from any particular number then just send “block” <space>Your number and send your SMS to 430.
- You request will be logged at Warid’s end and will get its verification with 24 hours.
- If the desired blocking number is On-net then it will be entertained within 24 hours, if the number is Off-net the blocking request might take upto 48 hours.
- Once the blocking numbers gets verified from Waird’s end, the offensive user will be warned for the first time.
- In case of making another complaint against the same number, the outgoing SMS facility shall be blocked off.
- You will be notified regarding the action against you complaint after your request has been processed at Warid’s end.
Charges for SMS Blocking facility will be Rs. 1+tax per SMS shall be applicable. The Call and SMS Blocking service are a separate services from Warid so as they are charged separately.