Have you noticed the new upgrade to the Facebook profile, i am not talking about the profile appearance, rather it is a really helpful tool added. Facebook have recently added “Download Your Information” option under your Account Settings. The feature allows profile owner to download a copy of entire information present on their profile.
Know you maybe wondering to either what you can download and backup your information from this feature, well here is the detail you would be looking for:
- Your entire profile information including contact information, interest, groups etc.
- Wall posts including the contents your friends posted on your profile.
- Photo’s, video’s that you have uploaded to your profile.
- Your entire list of friends added to your profile.
- Notes that you have created.
- Your events in which you RSVP’s.
- All sent and receive messages.
- Any comments you have made on your friends wall, or on their photo album.
In order to Download Facebook Information for your profile, navigate to Account Settings page, and click on Learn More link besides Download Your Information. Click the Download button a dialog box will appear on the window, now click Download button. Wait for some time and your download will begin shortly.